We’re looking for a full-time Product Manager who wants to play a crucial role in helping Zuperly grow and achieve its vision. We are currently moving from our MVP stage to creating a product that users can’t live without. If you love to attack challenges and if you have felt the need to solve problems which we encounter every day due to an overload of information, Zuperly may be the perfect fit for you.
What would a week look like for you?
As a Product Manager, you will be discovering problems, brainstorming ideas and solutions, documenting them, and working closely with our design and tech team to ship new features or improving the existing ones.
- Research – Understand the problem and look at existing solutions to see how we can solve it better
- Design thinking – Understand and represent user needs to deliver features that are easy-to-use
- Execute on the product roadmap – Be the source of truth for product questions
- Cross-functional collaboration – Work closely with designers and developers to ship features and improvements
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of product management experience in B2B or B2C
- Understanding of product analytics
- Experience with creating user flows and clear product requirement documents that represents the solution
- Lifelong learner :)
- Start-up experience preferred, but not mandatory
- User of productivity apps
Salary:10-12 LPA + ESOPs