We are looking for highly talented software development engineers(SDE-2) who are passionate not only about architecting and developing large scale distributed technology solutions but also innovating new ideas and providing directions to our business.
You will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of our ed-tech network and in the process drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering and operational excellence.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 6+ years’ experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to work with wireframes/stylesheets
- Working knowledge of ES6
- Strong proficiency with CSS
- Ability to develop React applications and manage Ruby on Rails/NodeJs backend
- Excellent knowledge of frontend and backend
- Experience using HTML5
- Sound experience in front-end development
- Strong command in Bootstrap
- Familiarity with web development
- Solid grasp of responsive web design
CTC → ₹12,00,000 – ₹15,00,000 (Twelve to Fifteen Lakhs)
Equity → 0.25% – 0.5%